Our School day
Times of our School Day for Nursery Pupils
8:50am Doors open to Nursery
8:50am-11.30pm Nursery Session
11:30am – 1.15pm Lunch Time
12:00 - 3.00pm Nursery Session
3.00pm Nursery Closes
Times of our School Day for Reception, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Pupils
8:45am School Gates will be open for children to come into the school yards.
8:50am School Opens
9:00am - 10:30am Morning Lessons
10:30am -11:00am Break Time/Assembly Time (No break time for Reception due to continous provision)
11:00am - 12:00pm Morning Lessons
12:00pm -1:00pm Lunch Time (12:00pm – 1:15pm for Reception and KS1)
1:00pm – 3:15pm Afternoon Lessons (1:15pm – 3:15pm for Reception and KS1)
3:15pm School Closes
Safe Access into School
- During drop offs and pick-ups, please use the Nursery entrance.
Reception and Key Stage 1 Pupils
- Pupils in Reception, please use the Reception entrance.
- Pupils in years 1 and 2, please use the Key Stage One entrance.
Key Stage 2 Pupils
- Lower Key Stage 2 pupils (Years 3 and 4) should use the Key Stage 2 Entrance opposite the main side gates.
- Upper Key Stage 2 pupils (Years 5 and 6) should use the Key Stage 2 entrance next to the Year 6 classroom.
If your child attends Breakfast Club, entry can be gained through the Key Stage One entrance via the video entry system.
If your child attends one of our Pupil Interest Clubs (PIC), please collect them from the main entrance. This ensures everyone gets home safely.If your child attends the after school ‘Kool Kids’ club, please collect them from the KS1 entrance via the video entry system.